Dr. Bayaner Arigong is currently an assistant professor at School of Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University Vancouver. He was born in Ordos, Inner Mongolia and lived there for 17 years. He received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from China University of Geosciences (CUG), Wuhan, China, in 2005 and 2008 respectively, and PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from University of North Texas, Denton TX, US, in 2015. Before he joined WSU Vancouver, he worked for Infineon Technologies as Advanced Development RF System Design Engineer, where he involved in RF power amplifier circuit and system design for cellular infrastructure applications.
- RF/Microwave passive circuit design
- RF power amplifier design (device and architecture)
- Integrated passive device design
- Transformation optics based applied electromagnetic device design
- Electromagnetic cloaking and metamaterial
- Radio frequency integrated circuit design
- Millimeter wave circuit and beam steering phased array
- Wireless system design
- RF package design and modeling
- Reconfigurable nanoantenna and nanophotonics
- Feb. 2020, Thanks Wolfspeed for long term project sponsor.
- Feb. 2020, three of our papers are accepted for International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2020
- Jan. 2020, two of our papers are accepted for publication at IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters.
- Nov. 2019, Our paper is accepted for publication at IET Microwave, Antennas & Propagation.
- Oct. 2019, Our paper is accepted for publication at IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters.
- Sep. 2019, Our paper is accepted for publication at IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems 2.
- Jun. 2019, DOE & Argonne National Lab sponsor the project – Transparent Thermochromic Smart Window Film.
- May 2019, WSU sponsors the project.
- May 2019, Our paper entitled “A novel 2-D 3×3 Nolen matrix for 2-D beamformin applications” is accepted for publication at IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques (TMTT).
- Mar. 2019, Two papers from my group are accepted for publication at IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2019.
- Jan. 2019, Wolfspeed sponsors the project.
- April 2018, Infineon Technologies donates test equipment to our lab.
- Currently, we have one Postdoc position available in our group. Please send me your CV if you have PhD degree focusing on Electromagnetic device, Optical design, Metamaterial, and RF/Microwave circuit design.
- I am looking for highly self-motivated undergraduate and graduate students to join in my research group. Applicants must be in Electrical Engineering fields related to circuit and system design, high frequency circuit design and electromagnetic theory. Please contact with me via email email@example.com including your CV, transcripts, and English tests.