Welcome to Dr. Bayaner Arigong’s Home Page
Dr. Bayaner Arigong is currently an assistant professor at School of Engineering and Computer Science, Washington State University Vancouver. He was born in Ordos, Inner Mongolia and lived there for 17 years. He received the B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical Engineering from China University of Geosciences (CUG), Wuhan, China, in 2005 and 2008 respectively, and PhD degree in Computer Science and Engineering from University of North Texas, Denton TX, US, in 2015. Before he joined WSU Vancouver, he worked for Infineon Technologies as Advanced Development RF System Design Engineer, where he involved in RF power amplifier circuit and system design for cellular infrastructure applications.
- RF/Microwave passive circuit design
- RF power amplifier design (device and architecture)
- Integrated passive device design
- Transformation optics based applied electromagnetic device design
- Electromagnetic cloaking and metamaterial
- Radio frequency integrated circuit design
- Millimeter wave circuit and beam steering phased array
- Wireless system design
- RF package design and modeling
- Reconfigurable nanoantenna and nanophotonics
I am looking for highly self-motivated undergraduate and graduate students to join in my research group. Applicants must be in Electrical Engineering fields related to circuit and system design, high frequency circuit design and electromagnetic theory. Please contact with me via email email@example.com including your CV, transcripts, and English tests.
Powered by IP2Location.com