If you’re looking for an eDNA lab with which to partner, see the lists below and read these important considerations for selecting your lab partner.
The number of commercial labs that process eDNA samples is increasing rapidly. This list will be updated as new information about eDNA processing labs becomes available, but should not be considered to be comprehensive or an endorsement.
- ID-Gene LTD: http://www.id-gene.com/?page_id=1294
- NatureMetrics: http://www.naturemetrics.co.uk/
- SPYGEN: http://www.spygen.com/
- Genidaqs: http://www.genidaqs.com/
- Frontier Genomics: http://www.frontiergenomics.com/
- Jonah Ventures: http://jonahventures.com/
- Fera: https://www.fera.co.uk/environmental-dna
- Applied Genomics: https://appliedgenomics.co.uk/
- Precision Biomonitoring: https://precisionbiomonitoring.com/
- US Forest Service National Genomics Center for Fish and Wildlife Conservation: http://www.fs.fed.us/research/genomics-center
- US Army Corps of Engineers Center for eDNA Application and Research: http://www.erdc.usace.army.mil/Media/Fact-Sheets/Fact-Sheet-Article-View/Article/558895/environmental-genomics-and-conservation-genetics-laboratory/
Inclusion on this page does not imply endorsement by the US Government or Washington State University