Becoming a Faculty Affiliate with the LPRC
The following criteria assist in determining membership in the affiliation program:
- Individuals are invited to affiliate with one or more specific research cores of the Center that focus on teaching and learning: evaluation, cognition, socio-cultural studies, and measurement.
- Aspects of each member’s research should demonstrate a clear and continuing connection to the mission of the LPRC.
- Each member is expected to participate in or contribute to LPRC-wide initiatives to the best of his or her ability.
- Each member will submit an updated CV to the LPRC annually.
Members wishing to obtain Educational Psychology Graduate Faculty status as part of their affiliation will follow procedures in the Educational Psychology Bylaws.
Individuals interested in applying for membership in the Center should submit a curriculum vitae and a brief (1-2 page) statement of interest that communicates:
- How aspects of the individual’s research connect to the mission of the LPRC.
- The individual’s commitment to participation in LPRC-related initiatives to the best of his or her ability.
- Existing/planned projects relevant to the mission of the LPRC.
- Existing/planned extramural funding for projects relevant to the mission of the LPRC.
Applications for membership will be reviewed by the LPRC Director.
Please send applications to Brian French: firstname.lastname@example.org