- Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry – University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Associates in Science – Olympic College, Bremerton, WA
- Phthalates effects on placenta proteomics and metabolomics
Laken is currently a 4th year PhD candidate in the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Washington State University (WSU) Spokane. She graduated from high school with her Associates in Science as a member of Running Start in 2015 then proceeded to graduate from the University of Washington with a Bachelor of Arts in Biochemistry in 2017. She is the co-founder and Vice-President of a Registered Student Organization (RSO) called Managing Interprofessional Misconceptions of Sexual Alignment (MIMOSA) which is geared towards educating fellow health care professionals on LGBTQ+ issues in health care. She is also the Director of Finance for another RSO called Health Sciences Student Advocacy Association (HSSAA) which focuses on educating fellow students on how to communicate effectively with government officials and advocate for science policies.
- Laken Kruger, Travis T. Denton, A standardized method for incorporation of drugs into food for use with Drosophila melanogaster, Analytical Biochemistry, Volume 599, 2020, 113740, ISSN 0003-2697, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ab.2020.113740.
- Dunxin Shen, Laken Kruger, Tyler Deatherage, and Travis T. Denton, Synthesis of a-Ketoglutaramic Acid, Analytical Biochemistry, Accepted.
Telephone: (509) 368-6535
Office Location: Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences Building, Room # PBS-320, Spokane, WA