Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Analysis – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), SAS Nagar, India
Bachelor of Pharmacy – Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (DIPSAR), Delhi University, India
- Prediction of enzyme- and transporter-mediated drug disposition and oral absorption
Sheena Sharma is a graduate student in the College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Washington State University Spokane. She has a pharmacy background and has work experience in the area related to the prediction of enzyme-and transporter-mediated drug disposition, drug-drug, and drug-food interactions in healthy and special populations using physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modeling.
1. Sharma, S., Ladumor, M.K., Prasad, B. and Singh, S. Refined PBPK model development by incorporation of transporter expression to predict drug disposition, drug-drug interaction, and pharmacokinetic parameters in hepatic impaired population. 3rd Annual meeting of Indian Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (SSX-India), Bangalore, India (October 10-13, 2018).
1. Ladumor, M.K., Bhatt, D.K., Gaedigk, A., Sharma, S., Thakur, A., Pearce, R.E., Leeder, J.S., Bolger, M.B., Singh, S. and Prasad, B., 2019. Ontogeny of Hepatic Sulfotransferases (SULTs) and Prediction of Age-Dependent Fractional Contribution of Sulfation in Acetaminophen Metabolism. Drug Metabolism and Disposition, pp.dmd-119.
2. Ladumor, M.K., Thakur, A., Sharma, S., Rachapally, A., Mishra, S., Bobe, P., Rao, V.K., Pammi, P., Kangne, H., Levi, D. and Balhara, A., 2019. A repository of protein abundance data of drug metabolizing enzymes and transporters for applications in physiologically based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) modelling and simulation. Scientific reports, 9(1), p.9709.
3. Singh, D.K., Sharma, S., Thakur, A., Kumar, S. and Singh, S., 2018. Pharmaceutical Analysis—Drug Purity Determination. Reference Module in Chemistry, Molecular Sciences and Chemical Engineering.
Telephone: (509) 368-6535
Email: sheena.sharma @wsu.edu
Office Location: Pharmaceutical & Biomedical Sciences Building, Room # PBS-320, Spokane, WA