Taught by Dr. Gretchen Rollwagen-Bollens:
- Introductory Biology: Organismal Biology, for majors (Biology 106L)
- Introductory Oceanography (SOE 230)
- Marine Biology (Biology 308)
- Aquatic Microbial Ecology, for majors and graduate students (SOE 465)
- Biology of the Oceans, Capstone class for undergraduate majors (Biology 485)
- Professional Development and Training for College and University Teaching, for graduate students (Biology 585)
Other courses offered through the Biology and Environmental Science program at WSU – Vancouver.