Our research is in the broad areas of distributed systems, big data computing, machine learning, and energy-efficient computing.
We are interested in developing models, software abstractions, and high-level programming constructs which enable intelligent decision making in large-scale distributed systems. The ultimate goal of our research is to address the challenges in building reliable, self-adaptive, and energy-efficient computing systems.
- [Job] Jun Hao has received a job offer from Oracle. Congrats!
- [Publication] One paper was accepted by IEEE BigData 2020.
- [Publication] Two papers were accepted by IEEE/ACM BDCAT 2020.
- [Job] Jun Jiang has received a job offer from Google. Congrats!
- [Publication] Our paper about software bug study has been accepted by ICPP 2018.
- [Job] Austin has received a job offer from Apple. Congrats!
- [Award] Brandon has received the Graduate Travel Award to attend ICPP 2018. Congrats!
- Read more…