Dr. Praveen Sekhar is an Associate Professor of School of Engineering and Computer Science, WSU Vancouver. He started as an Assistant Professor in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department in 2011 here at WSU Vancouver and serves as an Adjunct Faculty in the same Department of WSU Pullman since 2012. Prior to that, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the Sensors and Electrochemical Devices group at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Los Alamos, NM, USA.
Ph.D.: University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
MS: University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
BS: Coimbatore Institute of Technology, India
- Wearable and Flexible Wireless System
- Electrochemical Sensors for Smart Systems, Environmental Monitoring, and Health Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Broadening Participation in Engineering
- Women in Engineering
- Empowering BIPOC Students
- Outreach Program Evaluation.
Undergrad and Grad students: We are looking for highly self-motivated undergraduate, graduate, and INTO students interested in flexible antennas and electronics, sensors design and fabrication, nanomaterials, MEMS. Applicants must have a BS degree in EE or a relevant field. Interested applicants should contact me via email at email@example.com including your CV, transcripts, and English tests.
- Apr. 2021, Our paper is accepted for publication in the Micromachines, MDPI.