Dr. Praveen Sekhar is an Associate Professor of School of Engineering and Computer Science, WSU Vancouver. He started as an Assistant Professor in the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department in 2011 here at WSU Vancouver and serves as an Adjunct Faculty in the same Department of WSU Pullman since 2012. Prior to that, he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in the Sensors and Electrochemical Devices group at Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL), Los Alamos, NM, USA.
PhD: University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
MS: University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
BS: Coimbatore Institute of Technology, India
- Antenna and Flexible Electronics
- Electrochemical Sensors for Smart Systems, Environmental Monitoring, and Health Systems
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)
- New Nanostructures for Energy Applications
- Advanced Materials Characterization
- Engineering Education
Undergrad and Grad students: We are looking for highly self motivated undergraduate, graduate, and INTO students interested in flexible antennas and electronics, sensors design and fabrication, nanomaterials, MEMS. Applicants must have a BS degree in EE or relevant field. Interested applicants should contact with me via email firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV, transcripts, and English tests.
Postdoc Position: Currently, we have one Postdoc position available in our group. To see the details click the link here.
- Oct. 2019, Our paper is accepted for publication at Journal of the Electrochemical Society.