Radio Frequency (RF) Research Laboratory
Tutku Karacolak, Ph.D.
School of Engineering and Computer Science (VECS)
14204 NE Salmon Creek Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98686
Phone: (360) 546-9185
Office: VECS 201N
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Mississippi State University, 2009.
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Mississippi State University, 2006.
- B.Sc., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bilkent University, Turkey, 2004.
- Applied Electromagnetics
- Antenna Design and Analysis
- Bioelectromagnetics, Implantable Antennas
- Full-Duplex Systems for Compact Devices (Simultaneous Transmit and Receive)
- Antennas for Harsh and High Temperature Environments
- Flexible/Conformal Antennas and Devices
|ECE 101||Introduction to Electrical Engineering||Fall|
|ECE 370||Electromagnetic Fields and Waves||Spring|
|ECE 425||RF Circuits and Devices||Fall|
|ECE 471||Antenna Design and Analysis||Spring|
|ECE 533||Advanced Antenna Design||Fall|