School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering
Washington State University
Office: Dana 247C, Tel: 509-335-8523
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Joined MME in 2013;
- Laboratory Fellow; Joint Appointment with Pacific Northwest National Laboratory;
- Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry from University of Idaho, Moscow, ID in 1997;
- Synthesis and characterization of functional nanomaterials
- Materials and devices for sensing, bioimaging, and drug delivery
- Materials and systems for water monitoring and treatment
- Nanomaterials for fuel cells, batteries, and supercapacitors
- Electrochemistry, electrocatalysis and photoelectrocatalysis
- Immunosensors, paper and microfluidic biosensors for biomarker detection
- Lin Y, and HS Nalwa. 2009. Handbook of Electrochemical Nanotechnology, vol. I-II, American Scientific Publishers, Stevenson Ranch, CA. http://www.aspbs.com/en.html
- Wang Y, Z Li, D Hu, CT Lin, J Li, and Y Lin. 2010. “Aptamer/Graphene Oxide Nanocomplex for In Situ Molecular Probing in Living Cells.” Journal of the American Chemical Society 132(27):9274-9276.
- Zhang S, Y Shao, H Liao, MH Engelhard, G Yin, and Y Lin. 2011. “Polyelectrolyte-Induced Reduction of Exfoliated Graphite Oxide: A Facile Route to Synthesis of Soluble Graphene Nanosheets.” ACS Nano 5(3):1785-1791.
- Lu D, J Wang, L Wang, D Du, C Timchalk, RC Barry, and Y Lin. 2011. “A novel nanoparticle-based disposable electrochemical immunosensor for diagnosis of exposure to toxic organophosphorus agents.” Advanced Functional Materials 21(22):4371-4378. doi:10.1002/adfm.201100616
- Wang Y, Y Shao, DW Matson, J Li, and Y Lin. 2010. “Nitrogen-Doped Graphene and its Application in Electrochemical Biosensing.” ACS Nano 4(4):1790-1798.
- Kou R, Y Shao, D Mei, Z Nie, D Wang, CM Wang, VV Viswanathan, SK Park, IA Aksay, Y Lin, Y Wang, and J Liu. 2011. “Stabilization of Electrocatalytic Metal Nanoparticles at Metal-Metal Oxide-Graphene Triple Junction Points.” Journal of the American Chemical Society 133(8):2541-2547.
- Zhang S, Y Shao, G Yin, and Y Lin. 2010. “Electrostatic Self-Assembly of Pt-around-Au Nanocomposite with High Activity towards Formic Acid Oxidation.” Angewandte Chemie International Edition 49(12):2211-2214.
Link: Google Scholar Profile