What is this site?
This site hosts images of our beautiful universe, as collected and processed by undergraduate students enrolled in astronomy labs at WSU.
Projects are supervised by faculty in the Astronomy Group of the Dept of Physics & Astronomy at WSU.
How are the images organized?
- Home – this page
- Solar system – images of the Sun, Moon, and major & minor planets
- Star clusters – collections of stars in the Milky Way
- Nebulae – collections of gas & dust in the Milky Way
- Galaxies – celestial objects outside the Milky Way
- Science – images, graphs, and diagrams from undergraduate research projects
- External links – useful software, databases, news sites
This site is maintained by Dr Michael L Allen.