- Cleanroom Laboratory (VECS 040)
- DNA Recovery System
- rame-hart contact angle goniometer
- Fluorescence microscope
- FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy)
This technique measures the absorption of infrared radiation by the sample material versus wavelength. The infrared absorption bands identify molecular components and structures.
- Ultrasonic cleaning system
Simultaneous Multi-frequency ultrasonic cleaner.
- Low current measurement system
The Keithley 6487 Picoammeter/Voltage Source’s 10fA resolution, voltage sweeping, and Alternating Voltage resistance measurements for characterizing low current devices.
- Biosafety enclosure
Biosafety cabinets for research involving infectious microorganisms or other hazardous particulates.
- Syringe pumps
- SEM (Scanning electron microscope)
- Zetasizer Nano
- Atmospheric pressure plasma system
Atmospheric-pressure plasma is a plasma in which the pressure approximately matches that of the surrounding atmosphere.
- XRD (X-ray Diffraction)