Linda Eddy's Research College of Nursing
Linda Eddy, Ph.D.
Director, Vancouver Nursing Programs / Associate Professor
Phone: (360) 546-9625
Office: Library (VLIB) 210N
Welcome to the College of Nursing on the Vancouver campus. I am the Academic Director for the College of Nursing programs on this campus and a pediatric nurse practitioner. I teach courses related to pediatrics and research in our Doctor of Nursing Practice program, as well as courses in our masters and baccalaureate programs. My research centers on children with physical disabilities and their intersection with alcohol and drug abuse, as well as their family outcomes.
- Children with Special Healthcare Needs and their Families
- Curriculum and Program Evaluation
- Washington State University Vancouver Behavioral Health Workforce Collaborative
- PhD Oregon State University, Human Development & Family Sciences, 1995
- Master of Science Nursing and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, California State University Long Beach, 1986
- Bachelor of Science Nursing, Oregon Institute of Technology, 1983
- Associate of Arts in Nursing, Antelope Valley College, 1977