The Child Externalizing Behaviors (CEB) Lab under the direction of Dr. Tammy Barry conducts research on biologically-based and contextual correlates of child externalizing behaviors, including ADHD, aggression, and disruptive behaviors associated with autism. Factors examined in our research include neuropsychological functioning/endophenotypes, child temperament, parental psychopathology/stress, parenting practices, SES/neighborhood characteristics, and individual difference factors (e.g., narcissism and psychopathy), among other variables. Our research also focuses on the measurement and latent structure of externalizing behavior disorders, such as ADHD and oppositional defiant disorder.
Check out some of our…
- Callie received the James F. Adams Endowment to fund her dissertation in June!
- Aurora received a graduate student stipend from the ARC of Washington in April!
- Austin passed his Dissertation Defense (D2) in April!
- Shelby passed her Preliminary Proposal (P1) in March!
- Aurora received the Albrecht Scholarship from the WSU Graduate School in March!
- Austin matched to the Medical/Health Psychology internship program at Samaritan Health Services (Albany, OR) in Feburary!
- Aurora passed her Preliminary (P2) Defense in December!
- Sarah passed her Thesis Defense (T2) in November!
- Shelby passed her Thesis Defense (T2) in November!