Jacoby Laboratory Deficit Irrigation & Grapevine Physiology
Our research mainly focuses on:
- Irrigation technique improvement
- Grapevine physiology (root dynamics and carbon partition)
- Production and Quality of wine/juice grapes
Our Extension work includes, but is not limited to:
- Conduct semi-annual extension workshop to educate vineyard managers and growers about irrigation management in sustainable agriculture
- Produce educational material to help growers enhance the awareness of water use efficiency, improve grape quality, and decrease herbicide use.