Professor Matthew D. McCluskey (Department of Physics and Astronomy) performs research on semiconductors, optics, and high-pressure physics.
Prof. McCluskey’s author page: amazon.com/author/mccluskey
Startup company: klarscientific.com
- Defects in semiconductors
- Materials under pressure
- Optics and microscopy
- Shock compression of semiconductors
- Spectroscopy, including photoluminescence and IR
- Sayeed Ahmed, Materials Science Ph.D. student
- Matt McCluskey, Principal Investigator
- Chris Pansegrau, Physics Ph.D. student
- Cassi Remple, Materials Science Ph.D. student
- Leah Snyder, undergraduate
- Yinchuan Yu, Physics Ph.D. student
Web site supported by NSF Grant DMR-1561419.