Below represent examples of recent and ongoing applied and methodological projects in which we are engaged. The work we engage in includes studying the technical properties of assessments in a variety of settings for development of skills to teacher effectiveness. The work also is focused on methodological developments and evaluation of methods. If you would like more information please contact us.
Sample Funded Projects
- Measuring Effective Teaching across Core Academic Content. Funded by Institute of Education Sciences.
- A Partnership to Improve the Use of a Developmental Assessment Framework in Kindergarten. Funded by Institute of Education Sciences.
- Increased Accuracy in the Detection of Differential Item Functioning Through Multilevel Analysis. Funded by Institute of Education Sciences.
- Psychometric Research for the Refinement of the Washington Assessment of the Risks and Needs of Students. Funded by Washington State Courts
- BRIGANCE® Inventory of Early Development III/BRIGANCE Screens standardization project. Funded by Curriculum Associates