BBEL is honored and privileged to have the opportunities to work with various collaborators in our efforts advancing biofuel science and technologies. As much of our research is multidisciplinary in nature, we could not accomplish our successes without collaborations from many individuals and organizations. The list below is to acknowledge our recent collaborators with whom we are currently or have recently worked on a project. Although not listed here, we equally appreciate the support from our past collaborators.
- The University of Idaho – Professors Brian He, Jon Van Gerpen, Armando McDonald, Gulhan U. Yuksel, Robert Zemetra
- The University of Washington – Professor Joyce Cooper
- Texas A&M University – Professor Joshua Ruan
- University of Minnesota – Professor Bo Hu
- New Mexico State University – Professor Peter Lammers
Washington State University
- Department of Biological Systems Engineering, Professor Manuel Garcia-Perez and Professor Bin Yang
- Department of Animal Sciences, Professor Joe Harrison
- Department of Chemical Engineering, Haluk Beyenal
- School of Economics, Ken Casavant
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology. Beijing. Professors Tianwei Tan, Xiujin Li, and Qunsheng Li
- Centre for Structural and Functional Genomics of Concordia University Canada. Professor Adrian Tsang
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology. Wuhan. Professor, Xiaoyu Zhang
- Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Beijing. Professors Yin Li, Yanhe Ma, and Yapeng Chao
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Andgar Corporation
- Inventure Chemical, Inc.
- J-U-B Engineering
- Targeted Growth, Inc.
BBEL is a major contributor to the following centers