Radio Frequency Treatments Target Food Pest Control
June 2012, PULLMAN, Wash. – The irony probably wasn’t lost on Washington State University food engineer Juming Tang.
Tang recently opened a bottle of lotus seeds to put in soup and smelled mold, a telltale sign that insect pests had already begun eating without him. [more]
- BBC News 2017: Lactalis baby milk in global recall over salmonella fears
- CBS News 2016: FDA Halts operations at Peanut Butter Plant
- Lundberg Family Farms recalls econ-farmed and organic brown rice flour because of possible health risk.
- Cashew pieces recalled for possible Salmonella contamination.
- Z Natural Foods recalls lightly roasted organic carob powder due to possibleSalmonella health risk.
- Black pepper recalled for Salmonella risk.
- Gel Spice Company issues a voluntary recall of fresh Fresh Finds Brand Ground Black Pepper due to possible Salmonella Risk.
- McCormick recalls ground oregano for possible salmonella contamination.
- The TJX Companies, Inc. recalls “Ecoato” sweet paprika powder due to possible health risk.
- Recall of Chia Seed Powder; more salmonella cases in US and Canada.
- CDC’s Atlas of Salmonella in the US.
- 100 tons of dried eggs recalled over Salmonella concerns.
- USDA announces that a Washington State firm recalls dried egg products due to a possible Salmonella contamination.
- Salmonella blog website contains news articles related to Salmonella.
- Salmonella in eggs problem cracked through radio frequency technique.
- Recalls: microbial spoilage, salmonella, milk allergy, listeria.
- Salmonella from cashews sickens 14.
- Spicy salmonella problem for the US.
- Suraj brand garlic powder is recalled for salmonella contamination.
- FDA puts spices in the spotlight.
- Salmonella scare forces recall for Aussie confectioner.
- Salmonella scare prompts General Mills cereal recall.