Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- Implementing Augmented reality and virtual reality as educational tools
- Creating fun teacher and student friendly videos to support inclusive uses of technology
- Connecting technology to the Universal Design for Learning guidelines
- Interactive Virtual Reality Games to increase physical activity/exercise in individuals with Developmental Disabilities. Read our 2019 article in the Journal of Special Education Technology.
- Augmented Reality Applications as Assistive Technologies for Academic skills.
- Augmented Reality Applications for functional independent living skills.
- Walking Spaces research with the Microsoft Hololens.