The faculty of the ATR&D Lab are available for professional development of activities for educators and families on a wide range of topics. The Lab also will host training activities on a wide variety of assistive technologies and educational tools.
- Using mobile devices in elementary education
- Using mobile devices in secondary education
- Augmented Reality in Education
- Using mobile devices with students with disabilities (k-12)
- Strategies for Flipping your classroom
- Assistive technologies for inclusive practices
- Effective strategies for co-teaching with technology
- Transition technologies for an inclusive future
- Universal Design for Learning and AT
Other topics may be available upon request and scheduling availability. Please contact Dr. McMahon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Barrio (email@example.com) to inquire about professional development options.