College of Education
The faculty of the ATR&D Lab are available for professional development of activities for educators and families on a wide range of topics. The Lab also will host training activities on a wide variety of assistive technologies and educational tools.
Some popular topics include but are not limited to:
- Using Mobile Devices in Elementary Education
- Using Mobile Devices in Secondary Education
- Augmented Reality in Education
- Using Mobile Devices with Students with Disabilities (K-12)
- Strategies for Flipping your Classroom
- Assistive Technologies for Inclusive Practices
- Effective Strategies for Co-Teaching with Technology
- Transition Technologies for an Inclusive Future
- Universal Design for Learning and AT
Other topics may be available upon request and scheduling availability. Please contact Dr. McMahon to inquire about professional development options.