“This umbrella organization sprung from the indigenous-led Seattle divestment campaign in January 2017…[and] is intended as a network and resource hub for individuals across the country who want to divest their cities from banks that finance fossil fuel projects and related repression of indigenous and human rights.”
- “Lewis and Clark College votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels,” Portland Business Journal, Feb. 13, 2018.
- “College Divestment Update 2017,” 350pdx, December 12, 2017.
- “PCC goes fossil-free, College has no current investment in oil, gas or coal companies, but new policy formalizes its commitment to divestment,” Portland Tribune, July 4, 2017.
- University of Washington Student Divestment Presentation, October, 2016.
- “UO plans to divest from fossil fuel holdings,” Eugene Register Guard, Sept. 13, 2016.
- “UW Regents vote to divest from coal companies,” UW News, May 14, 2015.