The Thin Green Line Is People: Documenting Pacific Northwest Fossil Fuel Resistance
Fossil Fuel Divestment Campaigns
“This umbrella organization sprung from the indigenous-led Seattle divestment campaign in January 2017…[and] is intended as a network and resource hub for individuals across the country who want to divest their cities from banks that finance fossil fuel projects and related repression of indigenous and human rights.”
City and County Divestment Campaigns
Universities, Colleges and Community College Divestment Campaigns
- “Lewis and Clark College votes to Divest from Fossil Fuels,” Portland Business Journal, Feb. 13, 2018.
- “College Divestment Update 2017,” 350pdx, December 12, 2017.
- “PCC goes fossil-free, College has no current investment in oil, gas or coal companies, but new policy formalizes its commitment to divestment,” Portland Tribune, July 4, 2017.
- University of Washington Student Divestment Presentation, October, 2016.
- “UO plans to divest from fossil fuel holdings,” Eugene Register Guard, Sept. 13, 2016.
- “UW Regents vote to divest from coal companies,” UW News, May 14, 2015.