Fuzzy logic controllers model the human decision making process with a collection of rules. Our research involved developing methods that treated the design of the rule base as a multivariate optimization problem.
- “Tuning fuzzy logic controllers using response envelope method,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems vol. 115, 2000.
- “A genetic algorithm based method for tuning fuzzy logic controllers,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems vol. 108, no. 1, 1999.
- “User-friendly method for tuning fuzzy logic controllers,” The Int. Sym. on Intelligent Systems and Advanced Manufacturing by SPIE, vol. 3518, 1998.
- “Fuzzy rule base tuning with a genetic-based algorithm,” The Fourth International Fuzzy Systems and Intelligent Control Conference, Maui, Hawaii, 1996.
- “A fine tuning method for fuzzy logic rule bases,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems vol. 67, no. 2.,1994.