Our research is focused on design of analog mixed-signal integrated circuits and systems for wideband transceivers, data converters in large-scale networks. Design of high-performance, robust and energy-efficient mixed-modal circuits leads to the advancement of new tools as well as encompassing framework including software and smart systems around which it further fuels the theoretical development. Current research themes are:
Statistical Signal Processing and Artificial-Intelligence Based Transceiver Optimization
- Circuits and systems for data compression for energy-efficient monitoring and data transmission
- Autonomous Energy Efficient Miniaturized Analog Front End of Internet-of-Things
- Closed-loop Multi-parameter Optimization of analog/RF circuits
Wideband Transceivers for Wireless Communications in SATCOM/Next-Generation Communications
- Circuits and systems supporting wide modulated bandwidth in next-generation wireless communications
- Transceiver architectures for large-scale antenna arrays
We are grateful to the support of our sponsors towards our research programs.
Hardware / EDA Support
NVIDIA GPU program for their continued support towards our research program. Xilinx and Altera (Intel) for their support for Millimeter-Wave testbed validation. We also acknowledge Cadence, Mentor and MOSIS for their support towards chip fabrication and EDA tools.